- the wedding invitations arrived and they look simply gorgeous
- we put a deposit down for an apartment - I love it!
- flowers are ordered and I am able to get the flowers I was hoping for (they aren't in season, so I was worried that I couldn't)
- we got the cake and I am very pleased to say that it will not only have RED VELVET but also some other yummy combinations. (This particular company allows for us to serve the top layer at the reception and in a year, we simply call and order our one year anniversary cake. We can choose the flavor and they'll send us a 6-inch cake in the same decoration as the wedding cake. I have no idea which flavor to choose!!)
8.02.2010
new things
really quickly - a summary of the things that have happened since my last post in July:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie!! That's awesome about the flowers and the cake!! So happy that all worked out the way you wanted! Also, GREAT idea about the top layer of the cake... ours was not very appetizing a year later unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteKatie! You have a blog!!!! I love red velvet, btw.
ReplyDelete